SUMMARY OF THE ALL-UKRAINIAN CAMPAIGN “I CLENED – IT’S YOUR TURN 4”
- October 13, 2021
Finally, we got the results of the all-ukrainian campaign dedicated to the International Clean Beach Day – 2021 (read more in previous posts: 1 and 2).
• 88 teams from all over Ukraine took part in the campaign
• 2787 people were involved in the cleaning
• 38 tons of waste were collected and utilized (for comparison, in 2019 the same amount was collected by 7157 people!)
• more than half of the participants is educational institutions – the youngest volunteers
• see other details in the infographic (Figure 1)
Figure 1. SUMMARY OF THE ALL-UKRAINIAN CAMPAIGN “I CLENED – IT’S YOUR TURN 4”
This year we collected a very large amount of waste by such a small number of teams. But these were big and powerful teams. Therefore, it proves again that together we are strong and capable of great feats, including saving our planet!
Waiting for the next Clean Beach Day!
In the meantime, we continue to award our participants with diplomas, and the youngest with eco-chests (Figure 2) that will teach them an eco-friendly way of life.
Figure 2. ECO-CHEST FOR PARTICIPANTS FROM EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS