THE RESULTS OF THE CONTEST “DRAW YOUR DREAM” – GEORGIA ANNOUNCED
- June 16, 2022
We are happy to share with you the results of the drawing competition about our common Black Sea “Draw your dream”, Georgia.
We got 48 inspiring artworks from all over the Georgian Black Sea coast and all of them were full of deep feelings and appreciation for the Black Sea and support for Ukraine, who because of the Russian occupation cannot walk, swim or do the research in the Sea.
For the jury, it was very hard to define the best works, but here they are:
1) “Sunset from Ukraine”, Elene Gabaidze, 13 years old
2) “Dream on the boundless Black Sea”, Anna Dekanadze, 9 years old
3) “I send you love, peace, a smile…The sea will fulfill our dreams”, Andria Ezieshvili, 8 years old
4) “Dreams on the Black Sea”, Giorgi Baladze
5) “Dolphins in sea waves”, Agda Jabnidze, 14 years old.
A special prize will go to School # 4, Poti for the biggest number of artworks submitted.
The awarding ceremony will take place next week. Our colleague Ramaz Mikeladze will arrange this. All the participants will get their diplomas by email.
Congratulations to all the participants – you did a great job. The Project will share the drawings with Ukrainian kids and this is a big support for Ukraine now.
On behalf of the EU4EMBLAS project, we would like to thank Sophie Tchitchinadze for her hard work on the jury.
The contest was arranged in the frame of the EU-UNDP project “European Union for Improving Environmental Monitoring in the Black Sea (EU4EMBLAS)”.
Read the new on Facebook here.